Coming Soon - Bad Dragon David the Werewolf, Bad Dragon Dolphin, Je Joue Ami, Mello Wave Japanese Vibrator, Bad Dragon Tailstretcher Dildo, Melon Pure Lotion

01 June, 2011

Review - Icicles #24 Tentacle Glass Dildo



I was a bit leery about buying this unique dildo for myself after reading a few other mixed reviews for it, but I was really intrigued the moment I laid eyes on the Icicles #24 and finally decided to just go ahead and go for it.  No more dithering.  I figured, if nothing else, I could admire it as a lovely piece of glass tentacle art.  You see, like many others around my age, I must confess to a slight tentacle fetish.  Perhaps it was all the hentai anime I watched as a teenager.  Perhaps it is all the tentacle fanfic I read.  Either way, some part of me longs for some steamy tentacle action sometimes. ;)  And luckily for me, it seems that right now tentacles are very much in vogue and I've seen quite a few contenders for my pocketbook.

Happily, this purchase is no regret of mine, and it may even become one of my favorite toys, to my very pleasant surprise.  While it does have a caveat or two, Icicles #24 feels amazing, and like nothing else.  It's not an everyday toy, at least not for me.  More like a special treat.

However, Icicles #24 does have one tragic flaw, as many others have stated.  This toy really is just a little too short to be perfect.  It's essentially only 4.5" usable, 1.5" diameter.  I'm not sure why the manufacturer decided on this length, but I really wish it were just two inches longer!  Then it would truly be perfect.  As it is, it can't be used for thrusting very well, there just isn't enough length to work with, even though the end is useful to hook my finger into as a handle.  I like to slowly rock this dildo back and forth a little, just an inch or two, or just use it to clench around, since its many bumps and satisfying girth is great just for that purpose.

It is difficult to tell from pictures, but this is a very unique dildo in how it is shaped, it is more of a flat oval like a tongue, than round like a penis, and it has somewhat of a groove in the middle of the top, like the underside of a tongue.  The top is what I would call spikey, while the bottom is covered in thick "veins".  I recommend a goodly amount of lube when using Octopussy, because the "bumps" or "spikes" are fairly formidable, but very pleasurable with enough warm-up.  They can definitely be felt and enjoyed, unlike so many other bumpy dildos I have tried where you can't even feel the tiny bumps. It is also pleasant to play with externally by rubbing it across my clit and labia, and any other place I desire.

Icicles #24 is made of Pyrex, a special kind of glass which can be boiled to sterilize, put in the dishwasher, or cleaned with soap and water.  It can be warmed or cooled for temperature play.  It could be potentially broken like glass, so be careful not to drop it on a hard surface, and examine it carefully no matter where you drop it.  Never use a glass toy that has cracks or chips in it whatsoever, for your safety.  Pyrex can be used with any kind of lube.

Like other textured glass dildos I have tried, this is rather a bitch to clean by hand if you don't do it soon after use, and you'll want a brush to get to all the dried bits in the deep nooks and crannies.

This toy came in tasteful, non-offensive packaging, well-padded, but not including any kind of special case, although you could just keep the box.

Final Verdict:  4.5/5, a truly excellent addition to my toy collection.  It makes my inner tentacle freak very happy.

Hey, pipedream, if you're listening, I would LOVE if you were to make a second version of this toy that was blue or purple Pyrex, 1.7" diameter, and 8" long, with a flanged base so it could be used for anal pleasure as well.  Maybe just a bit more curve to it as well.  Then it would be a bazillionity/5.  Tentacles should be long and a little scary  ;).

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Icicles #24 can be purchased at edenfantasys.com.  Use code SSA for 15% off your order!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Disclaimer - This product was purchased on my own, not provided to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment